Sunday, September 12, 2010
Got my gauge pod in. Its facing a little too high but if I tilt the vent the gauge sits just right. =) But I still have to wire it up.
Last night, while I was going to get some dinner, my oil cooler decided to start leaking. Boo... It was already too late to do anything. In the morning before heading to work I put another quart of oil in. I was lucky enough to make it to work. Good thing the night before I decided to get some oil and a new filter (it was time for an oil change anyways)
So at work I quickly removed the oil sandwich plate, drained the oil and removed the cooler. Filled her back up and she's good as new. But now I think im just going to sell the oil cooler. (too much of a hassle for a daily driver)