Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

I am thinking about getting a kit (like the one shown on the right) for the supercharger.
From what I understand the M62 tends to generate alot of heat when the boost pressure is raised above 5 PSI. So while ill be putting in the new pulley soon, that should put me at 8-10 PSI. Its either I use an Air to Air intercooler or go with a Methanol injection set up.
The only problem with the meth injection, if it fails there is a chance I could blow the motor......=( Anyways ill keep you guys updated!



Also want to say thanks to my followers!

Viperman
Cynthia
Mutefox
Swiftlove
Comeatmebro
Poopies! lol



Thanks! And If I forgot you dont worry! Ill still leave a comment for you! lol

14 comments:

  1. that's a sick ass kit, bro... make sure to update us when/if you get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitly keep us updated!
    Would like to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet kit, would go well in my ferrari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting on build pics.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to your next update! :D I'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you dotn want to do nitorus or mentyl you can do teh ice box approch but you have to rock the intercooler into your car which can be a pain and increase lag a little but wil be worth it to spare a motor. cant waint for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah forget methanol injection, not worth it

    ReplyDelete